Successful INtervention tips
Learn how to save your loved one today!
Do you have a family member dealing with drug or alcohol addiction? Is your anxiety level through the roof and you’re losing sleep at night? Or, are you confused and desperate about what to do? You might be all of the above. Learn these 25 Tips for Successful Intervention and reduce your stress level. This valuable tool will help you learn how to do an intervention and save your loved one’s life!
Successful Intervention Tips Saves Lives
Staging an intervention to get an addicted loved one into substance abuse treatment is one of the hardest things families have to face. Newman Intervention Services helps families with loved ones struggling with drug or alcohol addiction and saves lives. Having these Successful Intervention Tips as a resource only strengthens the chances of success.
Please fill out the form to get the downloadable Successful Intervention Tips flyer. This flyer was created to help families struggling with a loved one who has a drug or alcohol problem learn how to overcome an otherwise overwhelming situation and learn the process of intervention.
Family Intervention Works.
When a family is trying to convince a loved one to go to rehab, it’s one of life’s most stressful moments. Literally, a life, often many lives, hang in the balance. If you’ve already tried this in the past, then you know that using logic and love very seldom works. On one hand this may not make sense, but strategical, tactical methods mixed with the proper emotion do work.
In my 20 years of doing interventions, this downloadable flyer contains what I’ve learned is needed for drug or alcohol addiction intervention success.
Do you see any difficulty in carrying out this step? Contact us without delay to discuss the issue and see if we can resolve it together. It could be the breakthrough that your loved one needs.
- Find the right treatment program
- Pick your intervention team
- Unify your intervention team
- Drug and alcohol addiction intervention
- Remember who you are trying to save
- List out any objections that may arise
- Be willing to experience anything
- Be prepared to control the whole show
- Be loving but rock solid
- Establish the bottom lines
- Do whatever it takes
- Do not believe the “they must hit rock bottom” myth
- Prepare for the worst and hope for the best
- Hang in there for the long term if needed
- Set a new standard of expected behavior
- Assume control
- Pre-intervention meeting
- Write a letter
- Look over travel arrangements
- Pre-pack a bag
- Take control of the situation
- Strategic positioning
- Communicate your concerns
- Leave immediately
- Stay strong all the way through the program until permanent sobriety is obtained
Saving a Life Starts Here
Learn more about our method for successful intervention. Contact us today for a free, confidential consultation with an Intervention Counselor.
Please fill out the form and download your copy of the 25 tips for Successful Intervention